Job Title: General Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver
Responsible to: Sales Manager
Job Summary: To look after the warehouse which holds a wide range of commercial catering equipment
CaterFix Limited has been supplying and servicing new and reconditioned commercial catering equipment to the restaurant and hospitality trade in the Peterborough and Cambridgeshire region for 20 years and is a
family-based business. The company has a wealth of experience in the trade and can offer a complete service to all parts of the market.
• Permanent and long term position
• Salary appropriate for the job.
• Local work
• 40 hours a week every week
• 8:30-17:00 Mon – Fri
• Some occasional overtime
As a warehouse operative, you will play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer-facing team that is crucial to the business and its ongoing successes.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Test and clean products ready for delivery
• Heavy duty cleaning of products at times
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
• Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse.
• Kitchen Installations as part of a team
• Kitchen clearances all around the country
• Stock Control
• Delivery of products and goods
• Become familiar with commercial catering products
• Any other duties as required by the directors
• Very reliable, Hardworking
• Ability to work on their own without supervision
• Attention to detail
• Valid Driver’s License (2 years driving experience required)
• Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Plumbing/electrical and building experience would be ideal
Email: email@example.com for further information