Follow our Facebook to keep up with our projects, deals and more https://www.facebook.com/Caterfix2021
It has been a delight to service local restaurant Mattoni’s, supplying them with top-of-the-range Commercial Catering Equipment, including this three-decked pizza oven.
Contact us for our commercial kitchen services, including our 2DAutoCAD design service; sales service, and repairment of catering equipment service from our suitably equipped engineers.
CaterFix takes great pride in supplying local cafe Gossip-Cafe. With commercial catering products ranging from Foster Refrigerator, Maid Aid dishwashers to Fracino coffee machines. The beautifully designed interior and top-quality catering products come together to make this cafe a perfect social spot, serving one of the best coffees in Peterborough.
We look forward to supplying more local cafes and wish Gossip-Cafe lots of luck!
It has been a delight to service Jak’s Kings Road with a selection of Capital Cooling back bar chillers, coffee machines, and much more! Jaks London is beautifully designed built upon serving the best Mediterranean food within a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality, and preserving good old-fashioned values.
The design of the back-bar area has been utilised by CaterFix, allowing Jaks to make the most out of its storage space, giving their employees easy access to a range of chilled drinks to serve when working in their fast-paced environment.
This September Caterfix is offering an exclusive 15% discount on all reconditioned equipment in-store only to support hospitality businesses after a tough 18 months.
Check out our products on our website below or visit our warehouse this September! Must show this voucher ticket to apply this promotion.
In warehouse only / valid until 30.09.21
www.CaterFix.com 316 Padholme Road East, PE15XL, Peterborough (Past the Mcdonalds)
Job Title: General Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver
Responsible to: Sales Manager
Job Summary: To look after the warehouse which holds a wide range of commercial catering equipment
CaterFix Limited has been supplying and servicing new and reconditioned commercial catering equipment to the restaurant and hospitality trade in the Peterborough and Cambridgeshire region for 20 years and is a
family-based business. The company has a wealth of experience in the trade and can offer a complete service to all parts of the market.
• Permanent and long term position
• Salary appropriate for the job.
• Local work
• 40 hours a week every week
• 8:30-17:00 Mon – Fri
• Some occasional overtime
As a warehouse operative, you will play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer-facing team that is crucial to the business and its ongoing successes.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Test and clean products ready for delivery
• Heavy duty cleaning of products at times
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
• Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse.
• Kitchen Installations as part of a team
• Kitchen clearances all around the country
• Stock Control
• Delivery of products and goods
• Become familiar with commercial catering products
• Any other duties as required by the directors
• Very reliable, Hardworking
• Ability to work on their own without supervision
• Attention to detail
• Valid Driver’s License (2 years driving experience required)
• Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Plumbing/electrical and building experience would be ideal
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Delighted to supply and install a new Sveba Dahlen 2 deck pizza oven at legendary local restaurant Mattoni’s in Eye. Supplied by Jestic.