Showing the single result
- Two cooling motors (bimotor version): one fan operates in conjunction with the grinder motor and the second one operates even if the grinder is stopped to extract the heat (patented system).
- Extremely quiet-action motor (63dB) with the mechanism fixed to the chassis by means of a floating system that prevents vibrations.
- Double housing self-cooling motor.
- Universal coffee tamper adaptable to all types of portafilters.
- Redesign of the extraction circuit of the hot air generated by the motor.
- New mechanism to adjust the grain size of the ground coffee.
- New dispenser made in a single piece to minimise leakage of the aroma of the coffee (patented system).
- New hopper design with new fixing with no screws required (patented system).
- On-Off switch include.