To all customers who prefer to rent rather than buy, a selection of our reconditioned and new products are available to rent on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Keep your cash flowing through the business by paying a small monthly rental on reconditioned or new products rather than tying up capital on a new product purchase.
- Spread your payments to one monthly payment.
- Renting of equipment means you benefit from tax exemptions as the product is not owned by your corporation.
- All rentals are subject to terms and conditions and passing a credit check.
- All rentals are charged at £150 + VAT per month. This includes installation, breakdown and service cover.
- A one-month deposit of £150 is to be taken beforehand; this will be returned after the rental period and is subject to terms and conditions.
- All Rental Agreements are to be effective for a minimum period of 6 months. Subsequently, monthly rental on a rolling contract unless otherwise instructed by either of the two parties.
- CaterFix Ltd as the owner of this equipment requires 3 months security deposit prior to the rental agreement start date. CaterFix Ltd will require 3 months’ notice to end the rental agreement, Should payment not reach us on the required date, we will give you 7 working days’ notice and remove our unit from your premises.
For further details on a rental quote Contact us via the button below or call us on (0)1733 561555